zondag 20 september 2015

Interview Pollet Yannick


Interview

Name:
Pollet Yannick
Agent at Kingpin Brugge centrum (B)

Discribe yourself in 1 sentence:
Spontaneous, honest and happy to be not normal

How long have you been piercer?
by now for 7 years

Why this profession?
I'm actually rolled in it, we already have a Tattoo & Piercing case. After the present piercer had to leave the matter, I have taught the trade gradually accumulated knowledge.

How did you learn the trade?
I learned the profession by attending courses / seminars with a few foreign piercers. I also attended some medical schools to teach the existing nursing techniques.

What was your first piercing you pierced ?
My first piercing was a Helix piercing.

Who or what inspires you?
Sean Dowdell is a piercer from Las Vegas, he is an inspiration to every piercer. Both on a professional and human level he is top notch.

Can you tell something about your studio / workplace?
After moving to the city our shop was fully equipped for our needs. Our experience taught us that certain things work were relaxed. The rooms have the necessary content and are clean. The reception area and shop again accessible and open

What kind of piercing do you prefer to do?
 My absolute favorite is the Helix (pinna) why I do not know, I just love to do this. Maybe because it was my first one I did alone.

What is the best advice you've ever received as a novice piercer, and want to give assistance to other who start in this industry?
Make sure you have sufficient medical knowledge. That you always keep in mind that you should put a piercing like it's your first. Hold high self discipline and always follow the novelties.

Does your work involves more than just piercing? Yes, I do the desk for the tattoo appointments and close the sale in the store, from our wide range of jewelry and clothing.

How do you see yourself in five years? I hope I still have the same job exercise.

Do you have a tip or want to add something to this interview?
We are a team always ready to fulfill your wishes, always ask all the information you need to know. If you are with peace of mind a piercing shows places usually saves a whole suit.






-Answers and photo's : Yannick Pollet-
Angie
- Published in Tattoo Planet Magazine 96 maart 2015