donderdag 3 mei 2018

Back on it !


Dear readers,


I know it’s been awhile. But last year September, we almost lost our little girl. To keep a very long story short, she’s still with us, thanks to the wonderful doctors and the cardiopulmonary bypass pump (heart-lung machine), but she got diagnosed with cancer (lymphoma). So you can imagine we’ve been living in a really bad nightmare since it happened.

But I simply can’t describe how proud I am how’s she’s handling it all. With all the pain and suffering during all her necessary chemo treatments, she’s still laughing each and every day and full of energy. She’s my little superhero! I love you Raven!

And while we still have a long road ahead of us, treatments are working, things are looking better each and every day and we're slowly getting back to our normal day to day life. And that’s why I’ve decided to pick up my blog again. So if you’re interested in an interview or if you have a story or event to share, please feel free to send me a message:


email: info@modernbodystudio.nl
Facebook: www.facebook.com/angiedogspot


Thank you for understanding and your patience, but I’ll be back real soon with new blog posts!


Angie