donderdag 3 maart 2016

Interview Feri

Interview

Name: Feri
Tattoo Respect te Alkmaar (NL)

Can you describe yourself in one sentence?
Straight forward, what you see is what you get.

How long have you been piercer?
For 20 years now! 



Why this profession?
I like to work with different people every day and every day is a new challenge.
Not one day is the same, just like every body.

How did you learn the trade?

When I was 18 years I apprentice as piercer, it just  interested me, why I don't know.. 



What was the first piercing you pierced?
The very first piercing I have ever pierced was a helix a piercing for a young lady.
It was pretty exciting, but all went well!

Who or what inspires you?

People who have many piercings I find them pretty interesting!
But my real inspiration, good question. I think especially the reaction of the clients after


Can you tell something about your studio/workplace?
I work at Tattoo Respect it's the second oldest tattoo shop in Alkmaar, and exists 10 years! (secretly advertise! ;)
We are a kind of family ☺

What kind of piercing do you prefer?

I actually don't  have a preference. 



What is the best advice you've ever received as a novice piercer, and want to give assistance to others who start in this industry?
The best advice is that you need to consider everything
Also after a piercing, the client can faint, for me it's just a piercing, but for the client it can be a real happening!

Do You  have a separate story or experience you'd like to share?
I remember a few years back. A young lady came by for a tongue piercing, and was very nervous. Together with her colleague we have reassured her and she felt nothing, at the end she burst into tears. ;) of joy!
The following day she came back along with 3 other people who wanted a tongue piercing!

Does  your work involves more than just piercing?
Piercing and piercings orders. Also watch the internet for research and bloopers Who doesn't :)

How do you see yourself in 5 years? 
On a desert island together with my girlfriend ;) but that will not happen haha.
No, still be piercer/floor manager in the shop here.

Do you have a tip or do you want to add something to this interview 
A burp is a fart, that doesn't know his way to the ass!

-Answers and Photo Feri
Angie
-Published Tattoo Planet E Magazine 104/ december 2015