maandag 21 september 2015

Interview Fred Verbeek


Interview

Name:
Fred Verbeek
owner studio Tattoo Place 31 in Zwaag & Sneek (NL)

Discribe yourself in 1 sentence?
I'am a friendly cuddle bear with humor

How long have you been piercer?
Doing it for 5 years

Why this profession?
I do this because I enjoy it and like to work with people. And like to see they are content and happy with the piercing.

How did you learn the trade?
I have followed a course to learn piercing

What was your first piercing you pierced ?
First piercing was a earlobe

Who or what inspires you?The customers who come and come back for another piercing

Can you tell something about your studio / workplace?I have 2 studio's one in Zwaag and one in Sneek

What kind of piercing do you prefer to do?
I enjoy doing the tongue piercing

What is the best advice you've ever received as a novice piercer, and want to give assistance to other who start in this industry?
Always stay calm then you notice that the customer is also calm

Does your work involves more than just piercing?
I do the bookings of clients for tattoos and piercings and cleaning stations. My wife Esther is the finance manager

You have a separate story or experience you'd like to share?
I often have clients who are so happy that they give me a hug and are dying for the mirror of joy

How do you see yourself in five years?
That I'm still having a lot of fun with this two thriving business
-Answers and photo's : Fred Verbeek-
Angie
- Published in Tattoo Planet Magazine 98 mei 2015